It is an American IT company that has developed its product for clients working in the field of real estate management. Technologies: ReactJS, Redux. Node.js, Docker, Bitbucket and Jenkins.
Four reasons to respond to a vacancy:
- This is a product story, so you can influence the product.
- Working on a product for American users.
- Work in slippers for Moscow time.
- Work with modern technologies.
About the company
It is an American IT company that has developed its product for clients working in the field of real estate management. The service helps to automate the workflows of real estate agents, as well as to make a personalized mailing in the form of SMS, MMS, Email messages, as well as the mailing of real estate market news and analytics. The clients of the service are real estate agents living in the U.S. Agents mainly sell houses or office buildings in their own city, some rent out real estate.
About the program
The first version of the program was developed by the CEO, but a year ago it was completely rewritten by professional programmers. The team includes 2 front-end developers, 2 back-end developers, one QA, one Dev ops and one PM each. Everyone works remotely.
- The interface is written in ReactJS, Redux. Node.js is also used for page rendering.
- Plus Docker, Bitbucket and Jenkins are used to deploy and release updates every 2 weeks.
- Jira, Confluence, Slack and Google Hangout are used for project management, team communication and documentation.
- Backend is written in Laravel, Elastic Search and MySQL.
- Salary: up to $3500, annual bonus.
- Trial period: 3 months.
- Full-time, contract for 3 years after the trial period.
- Course fee, 3 weeks vacation and sick leave.
- ReactJS/Redux programming experience from 1.5 years.
- English intermediate and above .